How to Comment
Here are a few simple rules to comment safely
1) Make your comment relevant – this means you need to comment on what the post is actually about, not anything else (e.g. what the blog site looks like!)
2) Be positive in your comments.
3) Comment on whatever you like – ask questions, give feedback, suggest what you might do if you were doing the same thing as the blogger.
4) Check your spelling and punctuation – no ‘text-speak’!
5) Only leave your first name.
Blog about whatever you like, whenever you like – but always consider – ‘would somebody like to read this?’
Here are some basic rules to follow:
1) Do not post any personal information (full name, address etc.). This also applies to photographs – do not post them unless you have asked permission. For example, if it’s Mum – ask before you put her on the internet!
2) Check the basics – punctuation and basic spellings should always be correct.
3) ALWAYS tag your post with your own name, then words that are linked to that subject – for example; Mr Connor, maths, angles
4) Try and add a link if you can.